Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Elmore James - The Final Sessions - 2006.



 
Review

One of the most important and influential figures on the post war blues scene, singer, guitarist and songwriter Elmore James was the unchallenged king of the electric slide guitar, updating the legacy of the country blues to post-war Chicago. His music, and particularly his guitar playing, has been a major source of inspiration for countless blues and rock musicians over the years. Eric Clapton, Duane Allman and Jimi Hendrix are just a few of the rock legends who have acknowledged his influence. This collection includes every complete master he recorded at his last 2 sessions for Bobby Robinson's Fire/Fury Label in New York City in February 1963, just 3 months before his untimely death from a heart attack at the age of 45. Packaged in a digipak.

Tracks

01 - My Baby's Gone.flac
02 - Find My Kinda Woman.flac
03 - Look On Yonder Wall (Look Up On The Wall).flac
04 - Dust My Broom.flac
05 - It Hurts Me Too.flac
06 - Pickin' The Blues (Manhattan Slide).flac
07 - Everyday I Have The Blues.flac
08 - I Have A Right To Love My Baby.flac
09 - Twelve Year Old Boy.flac
10 - Got To Move (She's Got To Go).flac
11 - I Gotta Go Now.flac
12 - Talk To Me Baby.flac
13 - Make My Dreams Come True.flac
14 - Hand In Hand.flac
15 - Can't Stop Loving My Baby.flac
16 - Dust My Broom.flac
17 - Elmore Jumps One (Up Jumps Elmore) , Black Snake Slid..
18 - I Believe.flac
19 - Hand In Hand.flac
20 - Find My Kind Of Woman (Take 1).flac
21 - Hand In Hand (Take 3).flac
22 - Back In Mississippi (Conversation).flac

Password and Link:
mississippimoan
FLAC
- 313 Mb
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b3530bd/n/ejtfs_rar

No comments:

Post a Comment